amateur photographer  

Posted by Japol Orona


I love to travel.layas ako. gala. lagi makati ang paa. i can't just stay in one place and do nothing. i'd rather go from one place to another and do nothing there.even when when i dine out, gusto ko kung saan saan, depende sa trip. tapos, mahilig ako magkwento.syempre, when i come back after my trips people will expect me na magkwento. i just love telling stories of my escapades kaso, magtatanong sila asan pictures ko? naku, pag wala ka naipakita na pictures, hindi maniniwala yung mga yun. i used to go out and travel along with my friends,colleagues and families. at syempre, what i do is,smile pag click ng camera nila. nakikisali lang ako. then after the trip tsaka ako mag-ask for my own souvenir copies. however, since i discovered the joy of traveling alone, the excitement of backpacking, i realized i need to buy my own camera. so, ayun, punta ako mall. nag-canvass,ang natripan ko...Casio Exilim EX-S880 Black 8.1 Megapixels Digital Camera. Actually, nag-surf ako sa internet, I read a lot of reviews bago ako bumili. Ang ganda kaya ng mga reviews. eh, utu-uto naman ako. My sister calls me stupid kasi hindi ako mahilig magbasa ng manual for instructions.Excited ako masyado kaya agad-agad I started taking pictures they came out great naman.I would say this is an excellent buy. Great camera, it has a lot of cool features and takes great quality photos. Ang di ko lang gusto dito eh yung battery charge it doesn't last a long time yung iba kasi digital camera matagal buhay ng battery. Pero, nabili ko na kaya ok lang pero i still believe it's great buy, I definitely recommend it.small and light weight, I love it!

This entry was posted on 2:30 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments