time out! esprit watches.  

Posted by Japol Orona


i love wearing watch. medyo nakasanayan ko na kasi. for me it's a necessity. it's like a credit card. sobra! never leave home without it. i believe that time management is very important. at tsaka, whenever i plan to do something, i want it done within a certain time limit.wag ka na kumontra!
maniwala ka pag sinabi ko'ng punctuality is synonymous to discipline. kasi time is really of the essence and i can't imagine my life without knowing what time of the day it is. haynaku...my wristwatch monitors and controls my activities from the moment i wake up in the morning till bedtime. kaya nga i make it a point to wear wristwatch all the time. kaso, i only have three watches. at alam mo ba.? i wear them according to my moods.
esprit metal. it goes well with my slacks. pag pormal-pormalan ang dating ko.tipo bang, magpa-pa-cute ako, kunwari seryoso..alam mo na..
esprit blue.it goes well with my jeans.ito naman yung moment na pa-cool-cool
lang ang trip.hindi masyado iniintindi ang nasa paligid. malay ko, pakialam ko moment.

esprit brown leather.it goes well with my khaki pants.pag medyo preppy ang porma ko, asahan mo, suot ko 'to!

BUT..! dont ask me what time is it. i don't tell time. i use my watch, para sa akin lang. ayoko meron iba nakikitingin. baka maluma kaagad pag may iba gumamit. so. never ever ask me what time is it. hindi kita sasagutin. akin lang 'to'ng watch ko.! ahahaha...!!!

This entry was posted on 7:32 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Have you looked into David Yurman watches?